【 MONTE CARLO 76 CRUISING & TASTING 】
September 29, 2018
16-times Tennis Grand Slam winner Rafael Nadal has chosen, the MCY 76, who can be considered an icon of the yachting world.
◆ Sanger Voyage 360 Brut NV
◆ Alain et Adrien Gautherin Chablis 1er Cru Mont de Milieu 2015
◆ David Moret Meursault Les Narvaux 2015
◆ VIK La Piu Belle 2011
◆ Domaine Joseph Roty Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Les Fontenys 2012
◆ Château Lascombes 2010
◆ Canapes & Finger foods
Early Bird Ticket
$780 ( On or before September 14 )
Pick up & Return
3:00 p.m. Sharp
7:00 p.m. Approx
◆ ◆ ◆
Terms & Conditions :
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the event. A confirmed reservation/ticket which is valid for the event and is over the age of 18 years old.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received in advance of the date of the ticket. Once full payment has been made, no refunds shall be given.
3. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive early so as not to miss your booking slot. No refunds will be made to latecomers.
4. We are not responsible for any lost belongings. Please take care of your valuables.
5. We will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents. You are entering the boat at your own risk.
6. Bad Weather Arrangement:
a) For safety reasons, vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of the adverse weather condition.
b) Charter remains scheduled when:
i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted.
ii) 2 hours before departure, the higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal. Customers should stay in contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
c. If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, event will be rescheduled to September 29, 2018 or you may request for a refund.
d. Followed by the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.